slide show

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After all that hoopla, here I am back at home. The ultrasound today went just fine - all the babies are growing at a good rate and are appropriate sizes. Michael, who was supposed to be the runt, is actually 2lb 4 oz - right on track. Delia is technically the runt by just a bit at 2 lb 3 oz, and Ben's large head is contributing to his "pork chop" status at 2 lb 11 oz. Do you think "pork chop" is a scientific term, since that's what the ultrasound doctor called him?

They released me right after lunch and Ethan drove me home, with no problems. I'll be going back to my doctor back in Cape next week for a regular checkup. I'll probably also start seeing the high risk doc down here just to be safe, and Barnes suggested I come back up in a month for another of their fancy ultrasounds although who knows if they will still be cooking by then!

For now I'm going to continue to hang out on the couch and take it easy and see what happens. Hopefully we're done with excitement for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment