slide show

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Final Countdown...

Well, it's not official but looks like tomorrow is the day. I gained another two pounds of water weight in the last 24 hours, and my blood pressure is staying kind of high, so she is waiting to test one more thing tomorrow morning but is pretty sure it will be tomorrow afternoon. I'm getting a clear liquid breakfast tomorrow, which I doubt she would be ordering if she wasn't fairly confident it was going to happen. I'll repost when I get a definite answer tomorrow.

I'll be moving rooms tomorrow also, to one of the larger delivery rooms. Even though I'll be in the OR, that will give us more room for people to come see me after the fact, and it will give me a chance to pack up before I'm totally out of it. I'll let everyone know the new room number tomorrow also.

I'm kind of bummed that I haven't made it as long as I wanted to, but the doctor is pleased with their sizes and I know she is making the best decision for all of us. It's time for me to start getting used to NOT being able to influence things anyway, usually I've been able to force things to work in my favor by being stubborn and this time it just isn't gonna happen. Thank goodness I have such an awesome and supportive family, mom will be here tomorrow morning and if we get confirmation that tomorrow is the day Dad will be here too. And of course Ethan's family is all very close.

More to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. you have done an amazing job! i know of babes who were farther along and didn't weigh as much as your 3. you guys are in my prayers. i'm certain that things will go smoothly, and hopefully those little ones will continue to grow quickly, and will be home making your life crazy before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth - you have done an awesome job, almost 32 weeks! You, Ethan and the babies are all in our prayers and we are anxious to hear of their arrival. Christina

    ReplyDelete