slide show

Friday, July 16, 2010

Excellent ultrasound today

Today's ultrasound showed that everyone is doing well, all the babies got a perfect score on whatever scale they use. Today's ultrasound did not include weight estimates, but since they are all doing well I would imagine they've gotten a little bigger since last week's estimates of 2lb 3 oz, 2lb 4 oz and 2lb 11 oz.

I'm also looking good, no further progress since Monday so hooray! We'll continue on the same path, bedrest and lots of monitoring. I'm anxiously awaiting disc 5 of Little House season 1. I'll really have to step up my viewing if I'm going to make it through nine seasons before they get here! I've also added the entirety of Seinfeld to my to-do list. The internet says the Uncle Leo character only appeared in 15 episodes, that just doesn't sound right to me. So as a CPA, I thought a little independent verification was warranted.

I've added a few pictures, some still shots of the triplet stroller, the lovely flowers I got from work yesterday, and a new shot of my giant belly. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment