slide show

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Car Seat Stroller Funtime

Our triple stroller arrived in the mail yesterday, hooray! This is getting more and more real everyday. Ethan was superdad last night and put it together right away, and then he put the car seats in the car! And he made me little videos of it so that I could see everything. What a sweetie :) Babies are the same today, everyone is doing well. My iron count is a little bit low - totally expected - so the doc is going to have me up my iron supplements as much as I can stand it. (Iron sometimes clogs up the works). We are very far past my comfort being a factor so I'm willing to try anything!

The video isn't going to win any awards but his commentary makes up for the somewhat lacking quality. And seeing that triplet stroller is a pretty drastic does of reality.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the Mizzou education had led to a potential video career :)

    SKC

    ReplyDelete