slide show

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My favorite things

We had a really good night last night, everyone slept when they were supposed to and there was minimal fussing, so I'm cautiously optimistic that we may have turned a corner. Or at least we'll start to have good nights more than once a week!

I was thinking the other day about all the cute things each baby does that I want to remember, so I figured I better make a list. Having babies has made me lose my mind in more ways than one, so I can barely remember who I've fed let alone try to remember something for more than a day! So here goes:

Ben: the pirate eye (when he squints one shut and leaves one eye open); sticky up hair all the time; wrinkled brow and confused look he gets when you ask him a question; pulling blankets or his shirt up close to his face like he's hiding when he sleeps; dark serous eyes; the teeny tiny baby sighs he makes when he's sleeping; heavy heavy eyelids that fight to stay open towards the end of a bottle.

Delia: the way she reaches out to touch Ethan's goatee in total awe; cute way she makes a perfect little O with her mouth; the way she gets so frustrated when she wants to reach out and touch something and she knocks it away instead; the way she burrows her head into your shoulder when you hold her; gummy smiles.

Michael: His most pitiful crying face; rooting everywhere, like my shoulder, Ethan's face, and other weird places; crazy eyes; sticking his tongue out like a little lizard; throwing his arms up in excitement for no reason at all; trying to claw his eyes out when he eats.

And here are some pictures of general adorableness.

No comments:

Post a Comment