slide show

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pictures pictures pictures

I'm super behind on pictures, so here are a bunch from the past month.

A few from the Woelfle's visit to Jackson.




My helpers!





Randoms of the kiddos




My kids have the cutest clothes ever.








All triplets born at St. Francis get a permanent plaque in the labor and delivery wing. Here is ours. I had to take it down because the tiles were in the wrong order. The frame is held together with duct tape, very sophisticated.



1 comment:

  1. Here goes...

    Pic #2: I can hardly decide who is cuter, Grandma or the babies :)
    Pic #7: Oh my God it's so crazy to think that your mom is now a GRANDMA!! She looks so sweet with them :)
    Pic #10: Don't know why, but Delia looks like a "real baby" all passed out with her head cocked back like that, really cute
    Pics #11 & 12: PEA POD AND FLOWER AHHHHH I'M GONNA PEE!!!!!!!!
    Pic #19: You look fabulous! Do you realize you just had triplets, you b**ch!?!?

    Love you

    ReplyDelete